Lip Enhancement Fillers
The desire for fuller lips is nothing new – there are thousands of over–the–counter balms, glosses, lipsticks, creams, and gels that all claim to give you the pout you desire.
But if you're serious about long–lasting plumper lips, we recommend you come in for a consultation to see if lip augmentation is right for you.
We use many different techniques used to enhance the lips – including:
- Restylane or HylaForm– gel injections of hyaluronic acid, normally found in younger skin with higher volume, lasts up to four months
- Implants – Gore–Tex implants can be easily inserted for permanent enhancement
- Laser Rejuvenation – tightens the naturally–formed collagen already present in your lips
- Collagen or Fat Injections – these can be a good temporary solution, to give you a better idea of the final result from more extensive procedures
- Dermalogan or AlloDerm – donor tissue is injected into the lip area
- Autologen – the patient's own tissue is used for the injection
- Fascia – another type of tissue injection, taken from another area of the body
We're happy to discuss further all of the options available to you for this procedure. No matter what you choose, you can be assured you're in good hands.